Rules and Conduct
‘Any advertisements, advice, suggestions, videos, audio clips, written forum comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible by Twitgram or its partners on or through the Site.’
• Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
• Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, and invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
• Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk, spam or bulk e-mail (including without limitation any postings to third party social media sites which are linked to the Site);
• Involves commercial activities and/or sales without Twitgram’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
• Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Twitgram or any third party;
• Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Twitgram
Additionally, you shall not:
• Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Twitgram in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Twitgram’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure;
• Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
• Bypass any measures Twitgram may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site); or
• Use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Sites.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction,
• Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Site, or
• Copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder.
Fees and Payment
Twitgram reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain features of the Site. Should you elect to subscribe to such features, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Site in connection with such features. Twitgram reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon ten (10) days prior notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Site. Use of the Site by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges.
• If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s account.
• Twitgram pays sellers within 3 business days of a completed order.
• When a buyer orders a service, the seller is notified by email and sms or get a call from one of our customer relations as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account
• Sellers are required to answer to the order in the time specified as Avg Response Time on the profile detail page
• Sellers are required to deliver within 4 working days of product order, if seller fail to deliver order working days, sellers account will be suspended.
• Buyers must confirm order for the transaction to be completed
• Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Twitgram will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
Only Upload Your Own Work
You can share your own creative and professional work — not uploading or sharing other people's work that you like. If you would like to show appreciation for someone else's work, you can click the "like" button; you can also leave them a positive comment, or you can promote their work via social sharing sites like Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. You are however not permitted to upload other people's work into your own shop. This creates confusion about who originally authored the work (and we are all about people getting credit for what they create!).
Intellectual Property Rights
Kindly refrain from presenting other people's work as your own or overstate your own role in creating something. You are also not allowed to use other people's trademarks without permission. If you aren't sure whether your use of someone else's content or trademark in your own work is legal, you can consult publicly available reference materials at the copyright office in your home country or talk to an intellectual property attorney. If you want to report misuse of your own work or your own trademark by one of our users, you can contact Intellectual Property department.
Don't use Twitgram to reveal private information about other people. You are prohibited from using Twitgram to divulge private information about other people. You are also disallowed from uploading photographic portraits or nude images of identifiable people unless you have their permission.
Third Party Sites
The Site may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under Twitgram's control, and you hereby acknowledge that Twitgram is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Twitgram or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Twitgram shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Twitgram and Site Content
You agree that the Site contains Content specifically provided by Twitgram or its partners and that such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site. You shall not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you,
(i) without the consent of the respective owners or other valid right, and
(ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
You may, to the extent the Sites expressly authorize you to do so, download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Sites for download, for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Iswap.ng, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice.
Twitgram encourages you and buyers of your services offered on this Site to try and settle conflicts amongst one another. If for any reason this fails, users may contact Twitgram’s Customer Support department for assistance.
Copyrights and Trademarks
You own the copyright of the Material(s) that you have submitted and bought on Iswap.ng, You are granted the rights to distribute the Materials on any medium including TV, Print, Internet and mobile. You are also granted the rights to re-sell the Material and any part of the completed Material as a paid user. YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SUBMIT TO Twitgram. You further agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any created material. You represent and warrant that:
(i) you own the Materials posted by you on or through the Site, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and
(ii) the posting of your Materials on or through the Site and any other use of your Materials does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, trademark rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Materials posted by you to or through the Site or created with the use of the Application.
General Content Disclaimer
The Content provided by or through the Site is for work-related and entertainment purposes, and should not be relied upon. Twitgram makes no representations or warranties concerning the appropriateness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, or timeliness of such Content. No Content is intended to substitute for personal advice from a qualified professional. When applicable, always seek the advice of a qualified professional, and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of any Content. By using the Site, you agree that Twitgram shall not be responsible for
(1) Any Content,
(2) Any person’s reliance on any such Content, whether or not correct, current and complete, or
(3) The consequences of any action that you or any other person takes or fails to take based on any Content or otherwise as a result of your use of the Site.